top of page

Group

Public·30 members

Pass the OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Exam with Confidence: Learn from the Experts with this Oracle Press Study Guide (Exam 1Z0-808)

Outline Heading Subheading --- --- H1: OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide (Exam 1Z0-808) (Oracle Press) ebook rar A brief introduction to the book and its authors H2: What is the OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I exam? An overview of the exam objectives, format, and benefits H2: How to prepare for the exam? Tips and strategies for effective study and practice H3: Review the exam topics A summary of the main topics covered in the exam and their weight H3: Use a study guide A recommendation of the book as a comprehensive and up-to-date study guide H4: Features and benefits of the book A description of the book's content, structure, and style H4: How to use the book effectively A suggestion of how to follow the book's chapters, exercises, and tests H3: Take practice exams A reminder of the importance of testing oneself before the real exam H4: Benefits and features of the practice exams A highlight of the book's CD-ROM containing two full-length practice exams and a PDF copy of the book H4: How to use the practice exams effectively A recommendation of how to simulate the exam environment and review the answers H2: What to expect on the exam day? Advice and guidance for taking the exam with confidence H3: Register for the exam A brief explanation of how to register for the exam online or by phone H3: Arrive early and bring identification A reminder of the exam policies and procedures regarding identification and check-in H3: Follow the exam instructions A summary of the exam rules and regulations regarding time, questions, navigation, and scoring H2: Conclusion A recap of the main points and a call to action Article # OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide (Exam 1Z0-808) (Oracle Press) ebook rar Are you looking for a reliable and comprehensive study guide for the OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I exam? Do you want to learn from the experts who developed the original Sun Certified Java Programmer exam? If so, you might be interested in this ebook rar file that contains one of the best books on the market for preparing for this certification exam. The book is called OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide (Exam 1Z0-808), and it is written by Kathy Sierra and Bert Bates, two experienced Java developers and instructors who have been involved in creating and updating the Java certification exams since 1997. This book is part of the Oracle Press series, which means it is endorsed by Oracle as an official study guide for their exams. In this article, we will give you an overview of what this book offers, how it can help you prepare for the exam, and what you need to know before taking the exam. By reading this article, you will learn: - What is the OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I exam and why should you take it? - How to prepare for the exam using effective tips and strategies? - What to expect on the exam day and how to ace it with confidence? ## What is the OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I exam? The OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I exam (also known as Exam 1Z0-808) is one of the entry-level certification exams for Java programmers offered by Oracle. It is designed to test your knowledge and skills in basic Java programming concepts, such as declarations, access control, object orientation, operators, flow control, exceptions, strings, arrays, and ArrayLists. The exam consists of 70 multiple-choice questions that you have to answer within 150 minutes. The passing score is 65%, which means you need to get at least 46 questions right. The exam is available in English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), German, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Latin America), French, Korean. The benefits of taking this exam are: - It validates your competence and credibility as a Java programmer - It enhances your resume and career prospects in the IT industry - It prepares you for more advanced Java certification exams - It gives you access to Oracle's online community and resources ## How to prepare for the exam? Preparing for the OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I exam requires a lot of dedication and practice. You need to review the exam topics, use a study guide, and take practice exams. Here are some tips and strategies to help you with each of these steps. ### Review the exam topics The first thing you need to do is to familiarize yourself with the exam objectives and the topics covered in the exam. You can find the official exam topics on Oracle's website, where you can also download a PDF document that outlines the exam objectives in detail. The exam topics are divided into eight main sections, each with a number of subtopics. The sections and their weight in the exam are: - Java Basics (25%) - Working with Java Data Types (8%) - Using Operators and Decision Constructs (15%) - Creating and Using Arrays (4%) - Using Loop Constructs (8%) - Working with Methods and Encapsulation (10%) - Working with Inheritance (10%) - Handling Exceptions (10%) You should review each of these sections and make sure you understand the concepts and syntax involved. You should also practice writing and running simple Java programs that demonstrate your knowledge of these topics. ### Use a study guide The next thing you need to do is to use a study guide that covers all the exam topics in depth and provides you with clear explanations, examples, exercises, and tests. One of the best study guides available is the book we mentioned earlier: OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide (Exam 1Z0-808) by Kathy Sierra and Bert Bates. This book is a comprehensive and up-to-date study guide that follows the exam objectives closely and provides you with everything you need to know to pass the exam. The book has 10 chapters, each covering one or more exam topics. Each chapter has: - A summary of the main points - A list of key terms - A set of review questions - A set of exercises - A certification summary - A two-minute drill - A Q&A section - A self test The book also has a CD-ROM that contains two complete practice exams and a PDF copy of the book. The practice exams are similar to the real exam in content, tone, and format. They also have detailed answers and explanations for each question. #### Features and benefits of the book Some of the features and benefits of this book are: - It is written by experienced Java developers and instructors who have been involved in creating and updating the Java certification exams since 1997 - It is endorsed by Oracle as an official study guide for their exams - It covers 100% of the exam objectives with clear and concise explanations, examples, diagrams, and code snippets - It uses a friendly and conversational style that makes learning fun and easy - It includes special sections such as "Exam Watch", "Inside the Exam", and "On the Job" that give you valuable tips and insights into the exam - It provides you with more than 250 challenging practice questions that mirror those on the real exam - It comes with a CD-ROM that contains two full-length practice exams and a PDF copy of the book #### How to use the book effectively To use this book effectively, we suggest you follow these steps: 1. Read the introduction chapter to get an overview of the book and the exam 2. Read each chapter in order, following the order of the exam topics 3. Answer the review questions at the end of each chapter to check your understanding 4. Do the exercises at the end of each chapter to practice your skills 5. Review the certification summary, two-minute drill, and Q&A section at the end of each chapter to reinforce your knowledge 6. Take the self test at the end of each chapter to assess your readiness 7. Review your answers and explanations for each question and identify your strengths and weaknesses 8. Repeat steps 2 to 7 until you have completed all 10 chapters ### Take practice exams The last thing you need to do before taking the real exam is to take practice exams. Practice exams are essential for testing your knowledge, skills, speed, accuracy, and confidence under realistic exam conditions. They also help you identify any gaps or weaknesses in your preparation and improve them before the real exam. As we mentioned earlier, this book comes with a CD-ROM that contains two complete practice exams that are similar to the real exam in content, tone, and format. They also have detailed answers and explanations for each question. #### Benefits and features of the practice exams Some of the benefits and features of these practice exams are: - They simulate the real exam environment with timed questions, navigation buttons, marking options, feedback screens, and scoring reports - They cover all the exam topics with questions that are similar to those on the real exam in difficulty level, style, and format #### How to use the practice exams effectively To use these practice exams effectively, we suggest you follow these steps: 1. Install the CD-ROM on your computer and launch the test engine 2. Choose one of the two practice exams and start the test 3. Answer each question within the allotted time and mark any questions that you are unsure of or want to review later 4. Finish the test and submit your answers 5. Review your score report and see how well you did on each exam topic 6. Review your answers and explanations for each question and learn from your mistakes 7. Repeat steps 2 to 6 until you have completed both practice exams ## What to expect on the exam day? After you have prepared for the exam using the book and the practice exams, you are ready to take the real exam. However, there are still some things you need to know and do before and during the exam day. Here are some advice and guidance to help you take the exam with confidence. ### Register for the exam The first thing you need to do is to register for the exam online or by phone. You can register online through Oracle's website, where you can also find more information about the exam fees, policies, and procedures. You can also register by phone through Pearson VUE, Oracle's authorized testing provider, by calling their toll-free number. You should register for the exam at least a week in advance to ensure that you get a seat at your preferred testing center and date. You should also confirm your registration details and print your confirmation email or letter. ### Arrive early and bring identification On the exam day, you should arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled exam time at your chosen testing center. You should bring two forms of identification with you, one of which must be a government-issued photo ID, such as a passport or a driver's license. The other form of identification can be a credit card, a bank card, or a student ID. You should also bring your confirmation email or letter and your Oracle Testing ID, which is a unique number that identifies you as an Oracle certification candidate. You can find your Oracle Testing ID on Oracle's website after you register for the exam. You should not bring any personal items, such as bags, phones, watches, calculators, books, notes, or pens, to the testing center. You will be asked to store them in a locker before entering the testing room. You will also be asked to sign a nondisclosure agreement that prohibits you from disclosing any information about the exam questions or answers. ### Follow the exam instructions Once you enter the testing room, you will be assigned a computer and a seat by a proctor. The proctor will give you some instructions and start the exam for you. You should follow these instructions carefully and ask any questions before the exam begins. The exam instructions will tell you: - How much time you have for the exam (150 minutes) - How many questions you have to answer (70 questions) - How to navigate through the questions using the buttons on the screen (Next, Previous, Mark, Review) - How to mark any questions that you want to review later - How to submit your answers when you finish the exam or when the time runs out - How to view your score report after submitting your answers You should also be aware of some exam rules and regulations, such as: - You are not allowed to use any reference materials or calculators during the exam - You are not allowed to leave the testing room or take any breaks during the exam - You are not allowed to communicate with anyone else during the exam - You are not allowed to copy or record any questions or answers from the exam If you violate any of these rules or regulations, your exam may be invalidated and your certification may be revoked. ## Conclusion The OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I exam is a challenging but rewarding certification exam for Java programmers who want to validate their skills and knowledge in basic Java programming concepts. To pass this exam, you need to prepare well using a reliable and comprehensive study guide, such as OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide (Exam 1Z0-808) by Kathy Sierra and Bert Bates. This book is an official study guide from Oracle Press that covers all the exam topics in depth and provides you with clear explanations, examples, exercises, and tests. It also comes with a CD-ROM that contains two full-length practice exams that simulate the real exam environment and provide you with detailed answers and explanations. By following this book's chapters, exercises, and tests, and by taking its practice exams, you will be able to review the exam topics, practice your skills, test your knowledge, and improve your confidence before taking the real exam. You will also learn valuable tips and insights into the exam from the authors who have been involved in creating and updating the Java certification exams since 1997. If you are interested in this book, you can download it as an ebook rar file from this link: [OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide (Exam 1Z0-808) (Oracle Press) ebook rar](https://www.example.com/download/oca-java-se-8-programmer-i-study-guide-exam-1z0-808-oracle-press-ebook-rar). You will need a rar extractor software to open the file and access the book and the CD-ROM. We hope this article has given you a useful overview of what this book offers, how it can help you prepare for the exam, and what you need to know before taking the exam. We wish you all the best in your Java certification journey! ### FAQs Q: What is the difference between OCA and OCP? A: OCA stands for Oracle Certified Associate, and OCP stands for Oracle Certified Professional. They are two levels of Java certification offered by Oracle. OCA is the entry-level certification that tests your basic Java programming skills, while OCP is the advanced-level certification that tests your advanced Java programming skills. To become an OCP, you need to pass both the OCA and the OCP exams. Q: How much does the OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I exam cost? A: The OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I exam costs $245 USD in the United States. The exam fee may vary depending on your country and currency. You can check the exam fee on Oracle's website or Pearson VUE's website. Q: How long is the OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I exam valid for? A: The OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I exam is valid for as long as Java SE 8 is supported by Oracle. However, if you want to upgrade your certification to a higher level or a newer version of Java, you may need to take another exam. Q: How can I get a hard copy of the book? A: If you prefer a hard copy of the book, you can order it online from Amazon or other online retailers. You can also find it in some bookstores or libraries. Q: How can I contact the authors of the book? A: If you have any questions or feedback for the authors of the book, you can contact them through their website: [http://www.headfirstlabs.com/](http://www.headfirstlabs.com/). You can also join their online community and forum: [http://www.coderanch.com/forums/c/Head-First](http://www.coderanch.com/forums/c/Head-First).

OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide (Exam 1Z0-808) (Oracle Press) ebook rar

71b2f0854b

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page